Your privacy is important to Gila, LLC (Gila). The following Privacy Notice applies to individual consumers whose information we obtain while providing services to and/or on behalf of our clients. We collect and use personally identifiable information ("information") about you to conduct and manage our business.
Sources of this information may include the following:
- Information we receive from the entity on whose behalf we provide services (the "Creditor") and from applications submitted by you to the Creditor;
- Information we receive from you through correspondence or communication with us, whether by mail, email, telephone, or the Internet, and which may include your name, address, Social Security number, assets, income, or other information you provide;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others, such as your account balance and payment history; and
- Information we receive from third parties, such as consumer reporting agencies.
The types of personally identifiable information about you that we collect on our websites include the following:
- Contact information such as your name, address, email address, or telephone number.
- Identification information such as a Social Security number or an account number.
- Financial information such as income, assets, liabilities, or account and payment information.
We only disclose information to affiliated and non-affiliated third parties as permitted or required by applicable law, including the federal Fair Debt Collection Practices Act ("FDCPA") if applicable. We may share information we collect with third parties that provide mailing and/or other servicing and/or collection related services to us. When we share your information with these companies, they are required to limit their use of your information to the particular purpose for which it was shared and they are not allowed to share it with others except to fulfill that limited purpose. In addition, if permitted by applicable law (including the FDCPA, if applicable), we may also share your information with our affiliates and non-affiliated third parties.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural security measures to protect your information. The only Gila employees who are authorized to see your personal information are those who need it as part of their jobs. You may have other privacy protections under state laws.
Unless prohibited by law, you have the right, upon reasonable notice, to view any personally identifiable information collected from you through your visits to or use of our websites, to make corrections to such information if necessary, or to request that such information be removed from our systems. You may do so by contacting us at 8325 Tuscany Way Building 4, Austin, TX 78754.
The effective date of this notice is May 15, 2015. It replaces all prior privacy policies issued by Gila. We reserve the right to amend this privacy notice at any time and we will inform you of any changes to this notice by posting the revised privacy notice on our website, or as otherwise required by law.